Sunday, May 24, 2009

Playground maniac

The last day before leaving KB. Aih. Really leaving already this time. Stay in Form 6 think of going out, but now, feel like very hard to let go all the things around me. My parents, my friends and all the things in my surrounding. The most memorable destination, the playground.


Emo, and the very-like his girlfriend, Lishin.

Apple-jia..


Sotong-wen..


Berry-bear..


Kacuak-weichen..

They really looked like couple, right. Haha..
Cuz she's the one would make him happy and smile again. Well done, Lishin =P


See-saw..


Apple + Emo wallets. No mine.


Lishin's on the swing. She's scared to move cuz of her skirt.

Give me 5 babeh.

The sunset of today.. A nice one. A momerable one.


And, he's still emo, isn't he?

Trio XD


Duet XP


Model-ing WOR.......


4 of a kind.. Jiawen ar. Ppl gina play you also wanted to play. Aih...


What's wrong with the ball? We seemed to hate it much. LOL

Ivy Teng's sailou. Still remember?
Emo left out the ball. Aiya.


Lishin thought she will not be fitted into the picture. So she din't make up herself.

Going out to yumchar too at night. The last night dy. I don't know what to say. I just feel like I will miss everything in KB very very much.

Apple's bro. Taller, more handsome.

Still sute as well.. ^^


He loved my Ipod Touch, though. Playing ferrari with accelerometer.


Until the arrival of Ren Yi.



And UMIAD was our last destination.
Thanks for leaving me beautiful galleries. I'll have memories to study in my matric. Thanks, friends.
I'll be leaving soon. 6.40am in school. ChiaHooi will be meeting me there.
I'll be leaving soon. To a strange place for me, Negeri Sembilan.
I'll be leaving soon. I'll have many luggages. I'll have new life there.
I'll be leaving soon. Thanks for the memories.
I'll be leaving soon. N I'll be leaving you.
Bye =)

1 comment:

  1. you lie to me..there's none of my picture that's nice at all..anyway..i forgive you since you're in n9 now..take care~

    ReplyDelete